Omega introduces its new line of compact thermal imagers powered by FLIR®. The OSXL-I series (FLIR I Series) is a compact, lightweight, point-and-shoot camera with an easy-to-use focus-free lens. This CE compliant product stores up to 5000 jpeg images with a convenient thumbnail image gallery.
Compact Point-and-Shoot Thermal Imager
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Book Review: Thermal Design and Thermal Behaviour of Radio Telescopes and their Enclosures (2010)
- Blog Post: Cooling the DARPA Space Surveillance Telescope (SST)
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Routes to Compliance
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Thermal Measurements
- Electronics Cooling of Humans!
- Pluggable Optics Modules – Thermal Specifications: Part 2
- First Thermoelectric Air Conditioner with Universal Input
- Thermoelectric Assembly Cooling for Temperature Control in CO2 Incubators
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 64,356 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 41,767 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 40,040 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,938 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 33,941 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 33,854 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 33,627 views