Omega introduces its new line of compact thermal imagers powered by FLIR®. The OSXL-I series (FLIR I Series) is a compact, lightweight, point-and-shoot camera with an easy-to-use focus-free lens. This CE compliant product stores up to 5000 jpeg images with a convenient thumbnail image gallery.
Compact Point-and-Shoot Thermal Imager
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermally Unsuitable Product Dropped from Upcoming Samsung Product Line
- Company Delivers Products to the International Space Station
- Instruments with Low Noise Levels Introduced
- Gas-air-ratio Control Solutions on Display at AHR Expo
- Elastomeric Connector Connects LCDs to PCBs
- Domestic Hot Water Heating, ‘Wat-er’ Waste of Energy. Part 4: ‘Wat-er’ Waste of Time
- High Temperature Brings Down Data Center in Australia
- Thermal Simulation to Improve LED Car Headlight Design
Don’t miss out on
the December 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Carbon-Based Thermal Interface Material; Leakage Power; Thermal Considerations in LED System Modeling; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 30,248 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 26,338 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 22,242 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,154 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,725 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,131 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 16,805 views