Omega introduces its new line of compact thermal imagers powered by FLIR®. The OSXL-I series (FLIR I Series) is a compact, lightweight, point-and-shoot camera with an easy-to-use focus-free lens. This CE compliant product stores up to 5000 jpeg images with a convenient thumbnail image gallery.
Compact Point-and-Shoot Thermal Imager
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Theory Suggests Magnets May Initiate ‘Wireless’ Cooling
- Silica Additive Helps Solar Cells Cool Themselves
- Scientists Explore the Pseudogap Phase of High-Temperature Superconductors
- Conductive Crystal Structure Stops Heat Transfer
- Top 10 FloTHERM V10 Features – #7: Super-fast Parallel CFD Solver
- Nanodiamonds Boost Thermal Conductivity of Thermoplastics
- Micro Motors, Fans and Blowers Cool Medical and Commercial Devices
- Porous Materials May Boost Thermoelectric Devices
Don’t miss out on
the June 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes articles on Solder Joint Lifetime of Rapidly Cycled LED Components; Advances in Vapor Compression Electronics Cooling; and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 9 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 20 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.