Omega introduces its new line of compact thermal imagers powered by FLIR®. The OSXL-I series (FLIR I Series) is a compact, lightweight, point-and-shoot camera with an easy-to-use focus-free lens. This CE compliant product stores up to 5000 jpeg images with a convenient thumbnail image gallery.
Compact Point-and-Shoot Thermal Imager
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling March 2015 Issue Now Online
- Understanding Semiconductor Technology and Business
- Nutella used as a Thermal Paste
- Graphene Improves Anti-Corrosion Coatings
- Ultra-thin and Flexible Thermal Management Device to be Commercialized
- Universal Cooler Ideal for Tilting Luminaires
- New TIM Improves Cooling Performance
- Bendable Heat Pipes Ideal for Space-limited Applications
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 31,310 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 26,925 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 22,931 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,427 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,994 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,543 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 17,541 views