Wolverine’s MicroCool® Division is proud to announce its global License Agreement with Infineon Technologies AG for the development, manufacture, and sale of its current MDT technology combined with existing clad metal material to create a new product innovation, MicroCool®-Clad™.
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Routes to Compliance
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Thermal Measurements
- Electronics Cooling of Humans!
- Pluggable Optics Modules – Thermal Specifications: Part 2
- First Thermoelectric Air Conditioner with Universal Input
- Thermoelectric Assembly Cooling for Temperature Control in CO2 Incubators
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers Highlighted at Upcoming Expo
- Two Part Silicone That Meets NASA Low Outgassing Specifications
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 63,916 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 41,630 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,804 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 39,648 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 33,741 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 33,597 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 33,451 views