Wolverine’s MicroCool® Division is proud to announce its global License Agreement with Infineon Technologies AG for the development, manufacture, and sale of its current MDT technology combined with existing clad metal material to create a new product innovation, MicroCool®-Clad™.
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Graphene Doubles Charging Capacity of Lithium-ion Batteries
- German Associations to Research Efficient Car Battery Charging
- Outdoor Cooler Improves Cellular Coverage; Protects Telecom Battery Cabinets
- New Fast Curing Silicone Designed for High Performance Bonding
- Discovered Material May Reduce Heat Buildup in Computer Chips
- Liquid-cooled Superchargers Yield Faster Charging for Electric Cars
- University Installs Liquid-cooling Solution
- New IGBT Series Reduces EMI and Power Dissipation
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 37,519 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 29,778 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 26,129 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 21,033 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 20,267 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,942 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,360 views