StratEdge Corporation, high-performance semiconductor package maker for microwave, millimeter-wave, and high-speed digital devices, launched the LL family of high-power laminate packages. The LL leaded laminate copper-moly-copper (CMC) base packages dissipates heat from high-power compound semiconductor devices, such as gallium nitride (GaN), gallium arsenide (GaAs), and silicon carbide (SiC) chips.
Improved Thermal Management in Power Semiconductors with LL Packages
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "Thermal Management Challenges, Requirements and Solutions for the Electronics Industry," presented by Honeywell. A comparison of solutions available to the marketplace & much more will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,586 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,851 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,842 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,985 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,718 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,794 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,076 views