StratEdge Corporation, high-performance semiconductor package maker for microwave, millimeter-wave, and high-speed digital devices, launched the LL family of high-power laminate packages. The LL leaded laminate copper-moly-copper (CMC) base packages dissipates heat from high-power compound semiconductor devices, such as gallium nitride (GaN), gallium arsenide (GaAs), and silicon carbide (SiC) chips.
Improved Thermal Management in Power Semiconductors with LL Packages
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 36th IEEE Compound Semiconductor IC (CSICS) Symposium
- European Microwave Conference
- Therminic 2014, 20th International Workshop on Thermal Investigations of IC’S and Systems
- Xilinx Patent for Critical Tj Prediction
- Two New Grades of Compound to Reduce Cost and Maintain High Performance
- Partnership Leads to Success in Development of New Converter
- Organic Thin-Film Transistors Now Formed through Room-Temperature Printing
- Graphene Proves Able to Avoid Corrosion
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,429 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,856 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,511 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,945 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,751 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,233 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,220 views