StratEdge Corporation, high-performance semiconductor package maker for microwave, millimeter-wave, and high-speed digital devices, launched the LL family of high-power laminate packages. The LL leaded laminate copper-moly-copper (CMC) base packages dissipates heat from high-power compound semiconductor devices, such as gallium nitride (GaN), gallium arsenide (GaAs), and silicon carbide (SiC) chips.
Improved Thermal Management in Power Semiconductors with LL Packages
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling March 2015 Issue Now Online
- Understanding Semiconductor Technology and Business
- Nutella used as a Thermal Paste
- Graphene Improves Anti-Corrosion Coatings
- Ultra-thin and Flexible Thermal Management Device to be Commercialized
- Universal Cooler Ideal for Tilting Luminaires
- New TIM Improves Cooling Performance
- Bendable Heat Pipes Ideal for Space-limited Applications
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 31,391 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 26,983 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 22,992 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,448 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,010 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 17,630 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,589 views