StratEdge Corporation, high-performance semiconductor package maker for microwave, millimeter-wave, and high-speed digital devices, launched the LL family of high-power laminate packages. The LL leaded laminate copper-moly-copper (CMC) base packages dissipates heat from high-power compound semiconductor devices, such as gallium nitride (GaN), gallium arsenide (GaAs), and silicon carbide (SiC) chips.
Improved Thermal Management in Power Semiconductors with LL Packages
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Design and Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,590 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,472 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,712 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,901 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,434 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,202 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,619 views