StratEdge Corporation, high-performance semiconductor package maker for microwave, millimeter-wave, and high-speed digital devices, launched the LL family of high-power laminate packages. The LL leaded laminate copper-moly-copper (CMC) base packages dissipates heat from high-power compound semiconductor devices, such as gallium nitride (GaN), gallium arsenide (GaAs), and silicon carbide (SiC) chips.
Improved Thermal Management in Power Semiconductors with LL Packages
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Small NEMA 12 Cabinet Coolers Resist Heat And Dirt
- Thermal Material Provides Both Compressibility and Conformability with Phase-Change Ability
- Diamond-Mineral Oil Mix May Be Best Heat Transfer Nanofluid, Say Researchers
- Free Sizing Software for Thermoelectric Air Conditioners
- Flexible Thermoelectric Generator Could Power Wearable Devices Using Body Heat
- Microchips Tolerate Extreme Temperatures in Industrial Applications
- New Thermal Adhesive Boasts Twice the Conductivity at Half the Cost
- Polymer-Based Thermal Interface Material Cools Devices at 200°C
Don’t miss out on
the March 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes articles on Bitcoin 2-Phase Immersion Cooling; Ultra-Thin Titanium Based Thermal Solution for Electronic Applications; Potential Pitfalls of Hybrid Electrical-Thermal Measurements for Thermal Characterization; and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 9 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 19 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.