StratEdge Corporation, high-performance semiconductor package maker for microwave, millimeter-wave, and high-speed digital devices, launched the LL family of high-power laminate packages. The LL leaded laminate copper-moly-copper (CMC) base packages dissipates heat from high-power compound semiconductor devices, such as gallium nitride (GaN), gallium arsenide (GaAs), and silicon carbide (SiC) chips.
Improved Thermal Management in Power Semiconductors with LL Packages
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Extreme-Temperature Probing Solutions Offered
- New Synthetic ‘Water Adhesive’ Stronger than Natural Adhesives
- Viable Energy Storing Solution Combines Metal Nitrides and Graphene
- Researchers Use Infrared Laser to Refrigerate Liquids
- New Soft TIM with Low Thermal Resistance
- High Temperature Resistant, Thermal Conductive System Meets ASTM E595 Specifications
- Graphene Can Now Be Applied to Thermal Imaging Devices
- Compact PC with Liquid Cooling System
Toyota (TRINA) invites proposals for Advanced Thermal Management Research collaboration in bonding and heat spreading technologies.
Deadline: December 13, 2015
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 46,290 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 33,590 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 30,755 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 26,371 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 24,456 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 22,669 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 22,180 views