StratEdge Corporation, high-performance semiconductor package maker for microwave, millimeter-wave, and high-speed digital devices, launched the LL family of high-power laminate packages. The LL leaded laminate copper-moly-copper (CMC) base packages dissipates heat from high-power compound semiconductor devices, such as gallium nitride (GaN), gallium arsenide (GaAs), and silicon carbide (SiC) chips.
Improved Thermal Management in Power Semiconductors with LL Packages
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Scientist Uses Virus to Slow Down Water Boiling; Improves Cooling of Electronics
- Engineer Develops Nanoscale Pillars to Produce More Efficient Electronics
- Startup Utilizes Waste Heat and Lowers Server Computing Costs
- Thermal Foil Sheets Offer Advanced Thermal Management in Smartphones
- Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling Mobile Devices in All Environments
- Advanced Technology Workshop and Tabletop Exhibit on Thermal Management
- ASU Engineer’s Computing Node Research Suggests Large Reduction in Energy Usage
- Summary of ‘Thermal Interface Materials Predictions 2015-2025’
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 33,555 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 27,912 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 24,095 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,934 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 18,853 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,515 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,442 views