StratEdge Corporation, high-performance semiconductor package maker for microwave, millimeter-wave, and high-speed digital devices, launched the LL family of high-power laminate packages. The LL leaded laminate copper-moly-copper (CMC) base packages dissipates heat from high-power compound semiconductor devices, such as gallium nitride (GaN), gallium arsenide (GaAs), and silicon carbide (SiC) chips.
Improved Thermal Management in Power Semiconductors with LL Packages
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Cheaper LED Bulbs Developed
- Graphene Coatings Increase Thermal Conductivity of Plastics
- New TIMs made of Soft Materials
- New Technology Reduces Thermal Testing Time by 90 Percent
- Lab Safety Improved with Quick Disconnect Couplings on Caps
- Plastic Compounds Lower Weight of Automobiles by 50 Percent
- Fast Curing Epoxy Introduced
- New Thermoelectric Air Conditioner Introduced
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 28,265 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,142 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,823 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,554 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,222 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,211 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,877 views