StratEdge Corporation, high-performance semiconductor package maker for microwave, millimeter-wave, and high-speed digital devices, launched the LL family of high-power laminate packages. The LL leaded laminate copper-moly-copper (CMC) base packages dissipates heat from high-power compound semiconductor devices, such as gallium nitride (GaN), gallium arsenide (GaAs), and silicon carbide (SiC) chips.
Improved Thermal Management in Power Semiconductors with LL Packages
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
- New Website for Unique Product Line
- New System Improves Lead Times
- Metal Inverse Opals Could Better Cool Electronics
- New Approach to Simulate Nanoscale Thermoelectric Materials
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,010 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,473 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,702 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 31,959 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,713 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 27,922 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,294 views