The C degree Flow™ strip from Telect simplifies the managing of data center rack temperatures and increases cooling efficiencies. Using the strip’s inherent and bold color-shifting properties, a technician can easily assess data center temperatures and be assured that all is cool. Additionally, temperatures across a rack can be increased by knowing where the cold air is going, which then enhances cooling efficiencies and supports greater equipment capacities.
Simplified Data Center Rack Cooling Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Surface Temperatures of Electronics Products: Appliances vs. Wearables
- VTMS 13: Vehicle Thermal Management Systems
- Thermal Design & Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- Comparison of Heatsinks used for the Thermal Management of LEDs
- High-Performance Circuit Materials Exhibited at Upcoming Conference
- Book Review of Electronics Cooling (2016)
- New Epoxy Ideal for High Vacuum Environments
- Thermal Conductivity & CTE of Materials: Can We Engineer Them?
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 61,941 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 40,813 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,025 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 37,951 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 32,821 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 32,567 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 32,330 views