The C degree Flow™ strip from Telect simplifies the managing of data center rack temperatures and increases cooling efficiencies. Using the strip’s inherent and bold color-shifting properties, a technician can easily assess data center temperatures and be assured that all is cool. Additionally, temperatures across a rack can be increased by knowing where the cold air is going, which then enhances cooling efficiencies and supports greater equipment capacities.
Simplified Data Center Rack Cooling Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Epoxy Meets UL94V-0 Specifications
- Why Not Just Shove a Heatsink on Top of it? Part 2: Heat Flow Budgets
- New PWM Version of Fan Released
- Revisions for CPU Coolers for Intel Xeon
- High Powered Temperature Controller Released
- Ellsworth Adhesives Sales Representatives Awarded 2012 Gold and Bronze Sellers of the Year Awards
- Parker Aerospace to Supply Thermal Management System for Joint Strike Missile
- New Patent-Pending Heat Sink Mounting System
Don’t miss out on
the March 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on the Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Two-Phase Cooling Technologies in Military platforms, Measured Thermal Resistance of Microbumps in 3D Chip Stack, and more.
View Issue »
- The Seebeck Coefficient 3 comment(s)
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 11 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.