The C degree Flow™ strip from Telect simplifies the managing of data center rack temperatures and increases cooling efficiencies. Using the strip’s inherent and bold color-shifting properties, a technician can easily assess data center temperatures and be assured that all is cool. Additionally, temperatures across a rack can be increased by knowing where the cold air is going, which then enhances cooling efficiencies and supports greater equipment capacities.
Simplified Data Center Rack Cooling Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Silica Additive Helps Solar Cells Cool Themselves
- Scientists Explore the Pseudogap Phase of High-Temperature Superconductors
- Conductive Crystal Structure Stops Heat Transfer
- Top 10 FloTHERM V10 Features – #7: Super-fast Parallel CFD Solver
- Nanodiamonds Boost Thermal Conductivity of Thermoplastics
- Micro Motors, Fans and Blowers Cool Medical and Commercial Devices
- Porous Materials May Boost Thermoelectric Devices
- High-Pressure Torsion Method Could Yield More Efficient Thermoelectric Devices
Don’t miss out on
the June 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes articles on Solder Joint Lifetime of Rapidly Cycled LED Components; Advances in Vapor Compression Electronics Cooling; and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 9 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 20 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.