The C degree Flow™ strip from Telect simplifies the managing of data center rack temperatures and increases cooling efficiencies. Using the strip’s inherent and bold color-shifting properties, a technician can easily assess data center temperatures and be assured that all is cool. Additionally, temperatures across a rack can be increased by knowing where the cold air is going, which then enhances cooling efficiencies and supports greater equipment capacities.
Simplified Data Center Rack Cooling Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- TTI Analyzers Offer Low-Cost Solution for Non-Invasive Thermal Design Verification
- Magnetic Refrigeration Could Replace Compressor Systems
- Researchers Eye Passive Cooling System for Microelectronics
- SEMI-THERM Selects 2014 THERMI Award Recipient
- Expanded Product Catalog Features New Thermal Interface Materials
- Thermal Pad Offers Advantages of Thermal Grease Without Mess
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Based Thermal Solution for Electronic Applications
- Bitcoin 2-Phase Immersion Cooling and the Implications for High Performance Computing
Don’t miss out on
the March 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes articles on Bitcoin 2-Phase Immersion Cooling; Ultra-Thin Titanium Based Thermal Solution for Electronic Applications; Potential Pitfalls of Hybrid Electrical-Thermal Measurements for Thermal Characterization; and more.
View Issue »
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 9 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.