The C degree Flow™ strip from Telect simplifies the managing of data center rack temperatures and increases cooling efficiencies. Using the strip’s inherent and bold color-shifting properties, a technician can easily assess data center temperatures and be assured that all is cool. Additionally, temperatures across a rack can be increased by knowing where the cold air is going, which then enhances cooling efficiencies and supports greater equipment capacities.
Simplified Data Center Rack Cooling Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Extreme-Temperature Probing Solutions Offered
- New Synthetic ‘Water Adhesive’ Stronger than Natural Adhesives
- Viable Energy Storing Solution Combines Metal Nitrides and Graphene
- Researchers Use Infrared Laser to Refrigerate Liquids
- New Soft TIM with Low Thermal Resistance
- High Temperature Resistant, Thermal Conductive System Meets ASTM E595 Specifications
- Graphene Can Now Be Applied to Thermal Imaging Devices
- Compact PC with Liquid Cooling System
Toyota (TRINA) invites proposals for Advanced Thermal Management Research collaboration in bonding and heat spreading technologies.
Deadline: December 13, 2015
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 46,279 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 33,575 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 30,738 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 26,353 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 24,449 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 22,661 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 22,166 views