The C degree Flow™ strip from Telect simplifies the managing of data center rack temperatures and increases cooling efficiencies. Using the strip’s inherent and bold color-shifting properties, a technician can easily assess data center temperatures and be assured that all is cool. Additionally, temperatures across a rack can be increased by knowing where the cold air is going, which then enhances cooling efficiencies and supports greater equipment capacities.
Simplified Data Center Rack Cooling Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Carbon Nanotubes Prove to Be Beneficial Semiconductors
- UIC Research Group Discovers Beneficial Characteristics of Graphene Flaws
- MoS2 Arises as New Challenger to Graphene
- Graphene Improves Touchscreen Technology
- Researchers Discover New Method to Cool Electrons
- Super Computing Conference and Exhibition
- Company Cools Intel Supercomputer
- New HyperFlash Introduced
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 27,265 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 24,606 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,180 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,205 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,982 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,787 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,547 views