The C degree Flow™ strip from Telect simplifies the managing of data center rack temperatures and increases cooling efficiencies. Using the strip’s inherent and bold color-shifting properties, a technician can easily assess data center temperatures and be assured that all is cool. Additionally, temperatures across a rack can be increased by knowing where the cold air is going, which then enhances cooling efficiencies and supports greater equipment capacities.
Simplified Data Center Rack Cooling Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Research Group at U-Michigan Develops Heat-conducting Plastic
- Air Force Funds Thermal Management Project
- Bay Light Heatsinks offer Thermal Solutions
- Lightweight Push-Pin Heat Sinks offer Advanced Cooling Solutions for BGAs
- Low Maintenance Air Conditioner Encompasses New Design
- Low Consumption Fan Offers High Static Pressure
- Inorganic-based Laser Lift-off Transforms Flexible Electronics
- Experiments Demonstrate Graphene is 10 times Stronger than Steel
Don’t miss out on
the December 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Carbon-Based Thermal Interface Material; Leakage Power; Thermal Considerations in LED System Modeling; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 29,129 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,717 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 21,432 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,801 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,442 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,593 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 16,146 views