The C degree Flow™ strip from Telect simplifies the managing of data center rack temperatures and increases cooling efficiencies. Using the strip’s inherent and bold color-shifting properties, a technician can easily assess data center temperatures and be assured that all is cool. Additionally, temperatures across a rack can be increased by knowing where the cold air is going, which then enhances cooling efficiencies and supports greater equipment capacities.
Simplified Data Center Rack Cooling Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- UPenn Physicists Discover New Material that May Cool Computers
- Cooling System for Computer Processors Could Save Consumers Billions
- New Centrifugal Fan Offers High Cooling Performance
- Frameless Bracket Fans Offer Design Flexibility
- Programmable Temperature Controller Introduced for Thermoelectric Assemblies
- SAE 2015 Thermal Management Systems Symposium
- THERMPROCESS 2015
- Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibit
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 34,458 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,256 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 24,502 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,303 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,111 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,925 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,619 views