The C degree Flow™ strip from Telect simplifies the managing of data center rack temperatures and increases cooling efficiencies. Using the strip’s inherent and bold color-shifting properties, a technician can easily assess data center temperatures and be assured that all is cool. Additionally, temperatures across a rack can be increased by knowing where the cold air is going, which then enhances cooling efficiencies and supports greater equipment capacities.
Simplified Data Center Rack Cooling Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 165-Year-Old Principle Applied to New Applications – New Measurement Method Discovered
- New Technology Improves Heat Dissipation Performance
- Doctoral Candidate’s Research Could Improve Efficiency of Data Centers
- Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods by Operating and Capital Expense – Extended Article
- Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods by Operating and Capital Expense
- Data Center Energy Savings: Total Liquid Cooling versus Indirect Liquid Cooling
- An All-Silicon Field Programmable Thermal Emulator for Integrated Circuits
- The Holy Books of Heat Transfer: Facts or Fairy Tales?
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 35,680 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,850 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 25,136 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,949 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,444 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 19,372 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,905 views