The C degree Flow™ strip from Telect simplifies the managing of data center rack temperatures and increases cooling efficiencies. Using the strip’s inherent and bold color-shifting properties, a technician can easily assess data center temperatures and be assured that all is cool. Additionally, temperatures across a rack can be increased by knowing where the cold air is going, which then enhances cooling efficiencies and supports greater equipment capacities.
Simplified Data Center Rack Cooling Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling March 2015 Issue Now Online
- Understanding Semiconductor Technology and Business
- Nutella used as a Thermal Paste
- Graphene Improves Anti-Corrosion Coatings
- Ultra-thin and Flexible Thermal Management Device to be Commercialized
- Universal Cooler Ideal for Tilting Luminaires
- New TIM Improves Cooling Performance
- Bendable Heat Pipes Ideal for Space-limited Applications
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 31,546 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 27,050 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 23,064 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,495 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,037 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 17,735 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 17,664 views