The C degree Flow™ strip from Telect simplifies the managing of data center rack temperatures and increases cooling efficiencies. Using the strip’s inherent and bold color-shifting properties, a technician can easily assess data center temperatures and be assured that all is cool. Additionally, temperatures across a rack can be increased by knowing where the cold air is going, which then enhances cooling efficiencies and supports greater equipment capacities.
Simplified Data Center Rack Cooling Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Company Asked to Participate in Three-Year Project
- New EP21AOLV-2Med Epoxy Proves Successful and Desirable
- New Development of Silicon Carbide Substrates Raises the Bar
- Company Announces New SPG-20B
- New Series of Bonding Wax Created to Shrink Wafers in Electronic Devices
- Physicists and Researchers Encounter New Discovery
- Expansion of Company’s Line of Conductive Compounds Expected to Increase Consistency
- 36th IEEE Compound Semiconductor IC (CSICS) Symposium
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,664 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,991 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,683 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,001 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,804 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,368 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,299 views