The C degree Flow™ strip from Telect simplifies the managing of data center rack temperatures and increases cooling efficiencies. Using the strip’s inherent and bold color-shifting properties, a technician can easily assess data center temperatures and be assured that all is cool. Additionally, temperatures across a rack can be increased by knowing where the cold air is going, which then enhances cooling efficiencies and supports greater equipment capacities.
Simplified Data Center Rack Cooling Management
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- THERMAL LIVE 2015
- Thermal Test Chip Assists in TIM Testing
- Add-on to Existing Product Enhances Thermal Simulation
- Company Introduces Low Outgassing Epoxy
- Scientists Produce Beneficial Materials for Optoelectronics
- Researchers Discover how Atoms are Affected by Graphene Sheets
- Cheaper LED Bulbs Developed
- Graphene Coatings Increase Thermal Conductivity of Plastics
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 28,430 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,232 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,904 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,594 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,266 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,261 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,954 views