IPC, the Association Connecting Electronics Industries, has published standards to promote development in the Printed Electronics industry. IPC-4921, Requirements for Printed Electronics Base Materials (Substrates), defines terms and sets out basic requirements within the industry to help it expand more quickly. The standard addresses five basic material categories for substrates: ceramic, organic, metal, glass and other.
Standard Defines Requirements for PE Substrates
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Research Group at U-Michigan Develops Heat-conducting Plastic
- Air Force Funds Thermal Management Project
- Bay Light Heatsinks offer Thermal Solutions
- Lightweight Push-Pin Heat Sinks offer Advanced Cooling Solutions for BGAs
- Low Maintenance Air Conditioner Encompasses New Design
- Low Consumption Fan Offers High Static Pressure
- Inorganic-based Laser Lift-off Transforms Flexible Electronics
- Experiments Demonstrate Graphene is 10 times Stronger than Steel
Don’t miss out on
the December 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Carbon-Based Thermal Interface Material; Leakage Power; Thermal Considerations in LED System Modeling; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 29,125 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,709 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 21,428 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,801 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,440 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,587 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 16,146 views