IPC, the Association Connecting Electronics Industries, has published standards to promote development in the Printed Electronics industry. IPC-4921, Requirements for Printed Electronics Base Materials (Substrates), defines terms and sets out basic requirements within the industry to help it expand more quickly. The standard addresses five basic material categories for substrates: ceramic, organic, metal, glass and other.
Standard Defines Requirements for PE Substrates
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- CST Webinar Series 2014 – Simulation of Accelerator Components
- Company Asked to Participate in Three-Year Project
- New EP21AOLV-2Med Epoxy Proves Successful and Desirable
- New Development of Silicon Carbide Substrates Raises the Bar
- Company Announces New SPG-20B
- New Series of Bonding Wax Created to Shrink Wafers in Electronic Devices
- Physicists and Researchers Encounter New Discovery
- Expansion of Company’s Line of Conductive Compounds Expected to Increase Consistency
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,665 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,992 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,684 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,004 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,804 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,369 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,300 views