IPC, the Association Connecting Electronics Industries, has published standards to promote development in the Printed Electronics industry. IPC-4921, Requirements for Printed Electronics Base Materials (Substrates), defines terms and sets out basic requirements within the industry to help it expand more quickly. The standard addresses five basic material categories for substrates: ceramic, organic, metal, glass and other.
Standard Defines Requirements for PE Substrates
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 3D Shapes Formed from Flat Sheets of Graphene Paves way for Flexible Electronics
- California Energy Code Updated; New Regulations for Cooling Data Centers
- High Performance Epoxy Passes ASTM E595 Testing For NASA Specifications
- New Fan Offers Industry Leading Static Pressure
- HPC Networks Successful Liquid Cooled for First Time
- 3D White Graphene Yields Fan-Free Cooling and Thermal Management Solutions
- Company Ships 1M Thermal Solution for Medical Devices
- Colored Electrically Conductive Inks and Coatings
Register today for the Thermal Live 2015 webinar “A Practical Guide to Using Two-Phase Heat Sinks”, presented by Celsia. Similarities, differences, operating parameters, mounting options, common mistakes, best uses, examples, & performance modeling will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 39,198 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,408 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,111 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,121 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,077 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,421 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,718 views