IPC, the Association Connecting Electronics Industries, has published standards to promote development in the Printed Electronics industry. IPC-4921, Requirements for Printed Electronics Base Materials (Substrates), defines terms and sets out basic requirements within the industry to help it expand more quickly. The standard addresses five basic material categories for substrates: ceramic, organic, metal, glass and other.
Standard Defines Requirements for PE Substrates
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
- Keysight Test-Drive 2016 Seminar
- SEMI-THERM 2016
- Guarantee Reliability with Thermal Cycling Webinar
- ASD Days UK 2016
"Electronics Cooling” Seeks Technical Editor
As part of our continued growth, Electronics Cooling is searching for an additional Technical Editor to support the sourcing and production of content.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,372 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,362 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,582 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,729 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,307 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 24,997 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,405 views