IPC, the Association Connecting Electronics Industries, has published standards to promote development in the Printed Electronics industry. IPC-4921, Requirements for Printed Electronics Base Materials (Substrates), defines terms and sets out basic requirements within the industry to help it expand more quickly. The standard addresses five basic material categories for substrates: ceramic, organic, metal, glass and other.
Standard Defines Requirements for PE Substrates
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Laser-Melted Graphite Leads to Linear Chains of Carbon Atoms
- New Type of Electric Glue Developed
- New Technique in Photonic ICs and Optical Computing
- 2D Hybrid Perovskites Grown
- Phosphorene Has Unique Qualities
- New Graphene Based Filament Introduced
- Scientists Discover Coulomb Interactions Key to Heat Dissipation
- New Material Boosts Efficiency of Solar Cells and Improves Cooling
Thermal Live 2015 - FREE webinars, roundtables & resources. A 3-day online event for electronics and mechanical engineers - learn the latest in thermal management techniques and topics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 43,003 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 32,059 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 29,141 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 24,401 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 22,904 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 21,388 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 20,813 views