IPC, the Association Connecting Electronics Industries, has published standards to promote development in the Printed Electronics industry. IPC-4921, Requirements for Printed Electronics Base Materials (Substrates), defines terms and sets out basic requirements within the industry to help it expand more quickly. The standard addresses five basic material categories for substrates: ceramic, organic, metal, glass and other.
Standard Defines Requirements for PE Substrates
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Conductive Crystal Structure Stops Heat Transfer
- Top 10 FloTHERM V10 Features – #7: Super-fast Parallel CFD Solver
- Nanodiamonds Boost Thermal Conductivity of Thermoplastics
- Micro Motors, Fans and Blowers Cool Medical and Commercial Devices
- Porous Materials May Boost Thermoelectric Devices
- High-Pressure Torsion Method Could Yield More Efficient Thermoelectric Devices
- Spin Waves Transport Heat in Insulating Materials
- Phase-Change TIM Offers Good Alternative to Grease
Don’t miss out on
the June 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes articles on Solder Joint Lifetime of Rapidly Cycled LED Components; Advances in Vapor Compression Electronics Cooling; and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 9 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 20 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.