IPC, the Association Connecting Electronics Industries, has published standards to promote development in the Printed Electronics industry. IPC-4921, Requirements for Printed Electronics Base Materials (Substrates), defines terms and sets out basic requirements within the industry to help it expand more quickly. The standard addresses five basic material categories for substrates: ceramic, organic, metal, glass and other.
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermoelectric Coolers for High Temperature Environments
- Patent for Heat Spreader for IC Package, and IC Package Clamper Having the Heat Spreader
- New Gap Filler Offers Thermal Conductivity of 1.3W/m-K
- New Thermal Modeling Programs Offer Wide Range of Application Simulations
- Thermal Facts & Fairy Tales: How Useful Are Heat Sink Correlations for Design Purposes?
- Technique Combines Heat Sinks for More Effective Cooling
- New CFD Software Update Offers Efficient Handling of Advanced Designs
- Magnetic Nanoparticles Prevent Hotspots in Cooling Systems
Don’t miss out on
the September 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Heat Pipe Integration Strategies for LED Applications; Testing of power LEDs: The latest thermal testing standards from JEDEC and more.
View Issue »
Sorry. No data so far.
- No public Twitter messages.