EIC Solutions has introduced a 3,200 BTU thermoelectric air conditioner. The new air conditioner employs 50 percent more thermoelectric chips (TECs) with a minimal change in the overall dimensions of the unit. The footprint is identical to the 2,500 BTU model allowing for simple changeovers to achieve increased cooling capacity in existing applications or minimal design changes for new installations. Hot side depth is increased a modest 1.75″ to allow for the expanded array of fans required to ensure maximum heat-removal.
3200 BTU Thermoelectric Air Conditioner
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- THERMAL LIVE 2015
- Thermal Test Chip Assists in TIM Testing
- Add-on to Existing Product Enhances Thermal Simulation
- Company Introduces Low Outgassing Epoxy
- Scientists Produce Beneficial Materials for Optoelectronics
- Researchers Discover how Atoms are Affected by Graphene Sheets
- Cheaper LED Bulbs Developed
- Graphene Coatings Increase Thermal Conductivity of Plastics
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 28,451 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,236 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,923 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,600 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,269 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,273 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,958 views