EIC Solutions has introduced a 3,200 BTU thermoelectric air conditioner. The new air conditioner employs 50 percent more thermoelectric chips (TECs) with a minimal change in the overall dimensions of the unit. The footprint is identical to the 2,500 BTU model allowing for simple changeovers to achieve increased cooling capacity in existing applications or minimal design changes for new installations. Hot side depth is increased a modest 1.75″ to allow for the expanded array of fans required to ensure maximum heat-removal.
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
- New Website for Unique Product Line
- New System Improves Lead Times
- Metal Inverse Opals Could Better Cool Electronics
- New Approach to Simulate Nanoscale Thermoelectric Materials
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,089 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,516 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,743 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,008 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,739 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 27,956 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,336 views