EIC Solutions has introduced a 3,200 BTU thermoelectric air conditioner. The new air conditioner employs 50 percent more thermoelectric chips (TECs) with a minimal change in the overall dimensions of the unit. The footprint is identical to the 2,500 BTU model allowing for simple changeovers to achieve increased cooling capacity in existing applications or minimal design changes for new installations. Hot side depth is increased a modest 1.75″ to allow for the expanded array of fans required to ensure maximum heat-removal.
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Materials Technology Brochure Released
- New Thermoelectric Coolers Ideal for Cooling in Harsh Environments
- Graphene Doubles Charging Capacity of Lithium-ion Batteries
- German Associations to Research Efficient Car Battery Charging
- Outdoor Cooler Improves Cellular Coverage; Protects Telecom Battery Cabinets
- New Fast Curing Silicone Designed for High Performance Bonding
- Discovered Material May Reduce Heat Buildup in Computer Chips
- Liquid-cooled Superchargers Yield Faster Charging for Electric Cars
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 37,631 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 29,810 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 26,205 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 21,109 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 20,334 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,983 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 19,393 views