EIC Solutions has introduced a 3,200 BTU thermoelectric air conditioner. The new air conditioner employs 50 percent more thermoelectric chips (TECs) with a minimal change in the overall dimensions of the unit. The footprint is identical to the 2,500 BTU model allowing for simple changeovers to achieve increased cooling capacity in existing applications or minimal design changes for new installations. Hot side depth is increased a modest 1.75″ to allow for the expanded array of fans required to ensure maximum heat-removal.
3200 BTU Thermoelectric Air Conditioner
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Trio of Companies to Improve Graphite Thermal Management Products
- Company Brings Liquid Cooling Technology to Smartphones
- New Research to Improve Semiconductor Industry and Electronic Devices
- Thermal Simulation Software Named Product of the Year
- Free Giveaway for Naming TIM or Connector Products
- Scientist Uses Virus to Slow Down Water Boiling; Improves Cooling of Electronics
- Engineer Develops Nanoscale Pillars to Produce More Efficient Electronics
- Startup Utilizes Waste Heat and Lowers Server Computing Costs
Don’t miss out on
the March 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Circuit Card Assembly Heat Sinks; Thermal Power Plane Enabling Chip Stacks; Liquid Immersion in the Data Center; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 34,066 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,117 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 24,329 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,089 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,049 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18,718 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,543 views