EIC Solutions has introduced a 3,200 BTU thermoelectric air conditioner. The new air conditioner employs 50 percent more thermoelectric chips (TECs) with a minimal change in the overall dimensions of the unit. The footprint is identical to the 2,500 BTU model allowing for simple changeovers to achieve increased cooling capacity in existing applications or minimal design changes for new installations. Hot side depth is increased a modest 1.75″ to allow for the expanded array of fans required to ensure maximum heat-removal.
3200 BTU Thermoelectric Air Conditioner
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Cold Forged Heat Sinks Boost Thermal Management of LEDs
- Electronics Cooling September 2014 Issue Now Online
- Laser Cooling Yields More Sensitive Microscopes
- One-Component TIMs Suit Aerospace, Automotive and Semiconductor Industries
- Highly Conformable TIM Line Expanded with 1.0 mm Sheet
- Cooling Enhancement Boosts Operation of Laser Power Amplifier
- New Theory Suggests Magnets May Initiate ‘Wireless’ Cooling
- Silica Additive Helps Solar Cells Cool Themselves
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 25,967 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,528 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,121 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,745 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,587 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 14,991 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 14,938 views