EIC Solutions has introduced a 3,200 BTU thermoelectric air conditioner. The new air conditioner employs 50 percent more thermoelectric chips (TECs) with a minimal change in the overall dimensions of the unit. The footprint is identical to the 2,500 BTU model allowing for simple changeovers to achieve increased cooling capacity in existing applications or minimal design changes for new installations. Hot side depth is increased a modest 1.75″ to allow for the expanded array of fans required to ensure maximum heat-removal.
3200 BTU Thermoelectric Air Conditioner
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Carbon Nanotubes Prove to Be Beneficial Semiconductors
- UIC Research Group Discovers Beneficial Characteristics of Graphene Flaws
- MoS2 Arises as New Challenger to Graphene
- Graphene Improves Touchscreen Technology
- Researchers Discover New Method to Cool Electrons
- Super Computing Conference and Exhibition
- Company Cools Intel Supercomputer
- New HyperFlash Introduced
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 27,146 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 24,488 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,078 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,164 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,950 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,700 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,490 views