EIC Solutions has introduced a 3,200 BTU thermoelectric air conditioner. The new air conditioner employs 50 percent more thermoelectric chips (TECs) with a minimal change in the overall dimensions of the unit. The footprint is identical to the 2,500 BTU model allowing for simple changeovers to achieve increased cooling capacity in existing applications or minimal design changes for new installations. Hot side depth is increased a modest 1.75″ to allow for the expanded array of fans required to ensure maximum heat-removal.
3200 BTU Thermoelectric Air Conditioner
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Company Shares Exciting News With Public
- New EP21AOLV-2Med Epoxy Proves Successful and Desirable
- New Development of Silicon Carbide Substrates Raises the Bar
- Company Announces New SPG-20B
- New Series of Bonding Wax Created to Shrink Wafers in Electronic Devices
- Physicists and Researchers Encounter New Discovery
- Expansion of Company’s Line of Conductive Compounds Expected to Increase Consistency
- 36th IEEE Compound Semiconductor IC (CSICS) Symposium
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,482 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,896 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,559 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,961 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,760 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,260 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,240 views