EIC Solutions has introduced a 3,200 BTU thermoelectric air conditioner. The new air conditioner employs 50 percent more thermoelectric chips (TECs) with a minimal change in the overall dimensions of the unit. The footprint is identical to the 2,500 BTU model allowing for simple changeovers to achieve increased cooling capacity in existing applications or minimal design changes for new installations. Hot side depth is increased a modest 1.75″ to allow for the expanded array of fans required to ensure maximum heat-removal.
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
- Keysight Test-Drive 2016 Seminar
- SEMI-THERM 2016
- Guarantee Reliability with Thermal Cycling Webinar
- ASD Days UK 2016
"Electronics Cooling” Seeks Technical Editor
As part of our continued growth, Electronics Cooling is searching for an additional Technical Editor to support the sourcing and production of content.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,360 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,334 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,564 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,704 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,278 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 24,979 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,384 views