Dirk Schweitzer Infineon Technologies AG Introduction The junction-to-case thermal resistance Rth-JC is an important thermal characteristic especially for power semiconductor devices. Its value is often one of the main criteria for the decision whether a…read more
September 13th, 2010
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "Thermal Management Challenges, Requirements and Solutions for the Electronics Industry," presented by Honeywell. A comparison of solutions available to the marketplace & much more will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,589 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,854 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,844 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,985 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,722 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,795 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,079 views