Dirk Schweitzer Infineon Technologies AG Introduction The junction-to-case thermal resistance Rth-JC is an important thermal characteristic especially for power semiconductor devices. Its value is often one of the main criteria for the decision whether a…read more
September 13th, 2010
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Company Acquires New Division to Increase Growth Opportunities
- High Performance Silicone Adhesive Sealant
- Laser-Melted Graphite Leads to Linear Chains of Carbon Atoms
- New Type of Electric Glue Developed
- New Technique in Photonic ICs and Optical Computing
- 2D Hybrid Perovskites Grown
- Phosphorene Has Unique Qualities
- New Graphene Based Filament Introduced
Thank you for making the 1st annual Thermal Live a success!
Thermal Live 2015 Videos & downloadable slides will be available this week.
Check back for updates
Visit Thermal Live 2015 »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 43,157 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 32,142 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 29,244 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 24,525 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 23,001 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 21,444 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 20,919 views