Curtiss-Wright Controls Defense Solutions has licensed Northrop Grumman Corporation’s recently patented air-flow-through (AFT) cooling technology for use in CWCDS’s rugged, deployed embedded systems. Northrop Grumman’s AFT technology improves the air cooling of advanced electronic modules…read more
April 28th, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,496 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,432 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,658 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,841 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,378 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,113 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,519 views