The Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology (EMPA) has developed a “smart” bullet-proof protective vest that features water-filled Coolpads and an internal mini fan. The protective vest was designed to prevent on-duty police…read more
May 22nd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Cooling Used in New Off-Grid Power Generator and Water Purifier
- New USB Type-C Connectors and Cable Assemblies
- Industry’s First Portable Measurement Equipment to Improve Thermal Efficiency
- Software Update Leads to Device Failure by Overheating
- Graphene Nanoflakes Better Dissipates Electronics’ Heat
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,342 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,624 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,898 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,159 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,898 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,092 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,465 views