ABB will design and install an advanced, DC power distribution system for green.ch, one of the top information and communications technology (ITC) service providers in Switzerland. ABB will install a fully redundant 1 megawatt DC…read more
August 22nd, 2011
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
- Keysight Test-Drive 2016 Seminar
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,417 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,396 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,619 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,785 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,324 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,031 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,459 views