Opto Diode has introduced the second product in the super-high-power series of gallium aluminum arsenide (GaAlAs) infrared (IR) emitters, the OD-110W. Featuring a very uniform optical beam, the new device is designed especially for military…read more
May 22nd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Effective thermal management is key to ensuring consistent long-term performance and reliability in electronic devices. Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "PCB Design Strategies in Handheld Devices," presented by Mentor Graphics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,443 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,801 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,787 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,909 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,650 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,763 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,032 views