TÜV SÜD America Inc. has opened a new 30,000 square foot Energy Efficiency Center of Excellence located just north of Atlanta, Ga. The new NVLAP* 17025-accredited laboratory allows TÜV SÜD to test and certify products…read more
January 17th, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,547 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,454 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,693 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,889 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,413 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,162 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,584 views