TÜV SÜD America Inc. has opened a new 30,000 square foot Energy Efficiency Center of Excellence located just north of Atlanta, Ga. The new NVLAP* 17025-accredited laboratory allows TÜV SÜD to test and certify products…read more
January 17th, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
- New Website for Unique Product Line
- New System Improves Lead Times
- Metal Inverse Opals Could Better Cool Electronics
- New Approach to Simulate Nanoscale Thermoelectric Materials
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,033 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,487 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,712 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 31,973 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,721 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 27,935 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,304 views