AMEC Thermasol has introduced a new range of Micro Porous Ceramic Heat Sinks (MPCHS). Due to the open irregular structure of the Micro Porous Ceramic, the heat sinks provide a greater surface area to contact…read more
November 9th, 2010
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods by Operating and Capital Expense
- Data Center Energy Savings: Total Liquid Cooling versus Indirect Liquid Cooling
- An All-Silicon Field Programmable Thermal Emulator for Integrated Circuits
- The Holy Books of Heat Transfer: Facts or Fairy Tales?
- The Joy of Engineering
- Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials: A Study of Performance and Degradation under Thermal Duress
- New Gap Filler Improves Heat Management in Automotive Electronics
- A Simple Method to Understand Trade-Offs in Data Center Cooling
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 35,552 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,788 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 25,043 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,877 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,409 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 19,322 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,882 views