AMEC Thermasol has introduced a new range of Micro Porous Ceramic Heat Sinks (MPCHS). Due to the open irregular structure of the Micro Porous Ceramic, the heat sinks provide a greater surface area to contact…read more
November 9th, 2010
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
- Keysight Test-Drive 2016 Seminar
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,431 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,403 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,621 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,796 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,337 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,040 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,469 views