AMEC Thermasol has introduced a new range of Micro Porous Ceramic Heat Sinks (MPCHS). Due to the open irregular structure of the Micro Porous Ceramic, the heat sinks provide a greater surface area to contact…read more
November 9th, 2010
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
- New Website for Unique Product Line
- New System Improves Lead Times
- Metal Inverse Opals Could Better Cool Electronics
- New Approach to Simulate Nanoscale Thermoelectric Materials
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 53,990 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,460 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,698 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 31,952 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,704 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 27,904 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,280 views