Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation’s new V6 high precision, cost-effective high voltage modules on a common platform include either AC or DC input, with analog or digital interface (RS232) capabilities. The V6 Series offers output…read more
December 22nd, 2011
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,554 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,455 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,696 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,891 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,414 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,169 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,591 views