Power Integrations introduced HiperLCS, a family of high-voltage LLC power supply ICs that incorporate the controller, high- and low-side drivers, and both MOSFETs into a single low-cost package. Highly integrated HiperLCS ICs offer the flexibility…read more
September 27th, 2011
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Design and Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,633 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,499 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,745 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,929 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,468 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,235 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,655 views