Researchers at Tel Aviv University have developed superconducting wires using fibers made of single crystals of sapphire to be used in high powered cables. Factoring in temperature requirements, each tiny wire can carry approximately 40…read more
October 25th, 2011
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "Thermal Management Challenges, Requirements and Solutions for the Electronics Industry," presented by Honeywell. A comparison of solutions available to the marketplace & much more will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,627 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,863 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,865 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 23,009 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,736 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,805 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,089 views