Researchers at Tel Aviv University have developed superconducting wires using fibers made of single crystals of sapphire to be used in high powered cables. Factoring in temperature requirements, each tiny wire can carry approximately 40…read more
October 25th, 2011
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Recording of Live Webinar – What Burns Me Up
- EuroSimE 2013
- Thermal Analysis Tool with New Capabilities for Meta-Models, 3D Response Surface and Fast Batch Simulation
- Thermal Analysis Software Offers Wide Array of Measurement Tools, Image and Video Capture, Easy Camera Connectivity
- Heat Sink with Embedded Fan Suitable for Low-Profile Applications
- High Performance Full-Cover Water Block is First for NVIDIA Tesla K20 Series Professional Computing Card
- Environmentally-Friendly Cooling System Achieves Industry’s Highest Efficiency in Compressor Mode
- Electronics Enclosure System Features Integrated Airflow Management Capabilities for Maximum Cooling, High Operating Efficiency
Don’t miss out on
the March 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on the Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Two-Phase Cooling Technologies in Military platforms, Measured Thermal Resistance of Microbumps in 3D Chip Stack, and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 3 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 11 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 12 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.