TÜV SÜD America Inc. has opened a new 30,000 square foot Energy Efficiency Center of Excellence located just north of Atlanta, Ga. The new NVLAP* 17025-accredited laboratory allows TÜV SÜD to test and certify products…read more
January 17th, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Workshop on Composite Preforms at SEMI-THERM
- Fourth Quarter Financial Results Conference Call
- Heat Transfer at ‘Any Temperature’ Makes Thermal Interface Film Suitable for Cold Plate Applications
- Images from SEMI-THERM
- SEMI-THERM Presents Executive Briefing
- Low-Viscosity Thermally Conductive Silicone Compound
- General Purpose Thermoreflectance Analyzer Released
- Measured Thermal Resistance of Microbumps in 3D Chip Stacks
Don’t miss out on
the March 2013 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on the Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Two-Phase Cooling Technologies in Military platforms, Measured Thermal Resistance of Microbumps in 3D Chip Stack, and more.
View Issue »
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- The Seebeck Coefficient 3 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 11 comment(s)
- Heat pipes for electronics cooling applications 8 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 9 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 9 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.