In its 28th year, SEMI-THERM will include Invited Speakers, Technical Sessions, Short Courses and an Evening Tutorial as well as vendor exhibits and dedicated vendor sessions for the latest in commercial offerings. SEMI-THERM actively solicits…read more
July 11th, 2011
Posted in Calendar | Comments Off on SEMI-THERM Announces Call for Papers
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Design and Cooling of Electronics Workshop
- ESC BOSTON 2016
- Electronics Cooling with Autodesk CFD
- 2016 Electronics Packaging Symposium
- New Liquid Cooled HPC Cluster Launched
- Nominations Open for IEEE ITherm Achievement Award
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Register for the free webinar today to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,628 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,498 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,743 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,928 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,464 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 25,233 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,651 views