In its 28th year, SEMI-THERM will include Invited Speakers, Technical Sessions, Short Courses and an Evening Tutorial as well as vendor exhibits and dedicated vendor sessions for the latest in commercial offerings. SEMI-THERM actively solicits…read more
July 11th, 2011
Posted in Calendar | Comments Off
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Bottlenecks. This is Hot, This is Why.
- Dissolvable Materials Look Toward ‘Greener’ Future
- Charged Graphene Called ‘Molecular Gymnastics’
- Fans are Low Cost and High Performance
- New Thermal Management Material Produced
- Gasoline and Diesel Fueled Vehicles and Instruments See Increased Fuel Efficiency in Near Future
- New Software Decreases Solution Time
- New Heat Sink Lid Socket Produced
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 27,465 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 24,713 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,317 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,262 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,034 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,868 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,605 views