In its 28th year, SEMI-THERM will include Invited Speakers, Technical Sessions, Short Courses and an Evening Tutorial as well as vendor exhibits and dedicated vendor sessions for the latest in commercial offerings. SEMI-THERM actively solicits…read more
July 11th, 2011
Posted in Calendar | Comments Off on SEMI-THERM Announces Call for Papers
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Speed Controllers for Fans to Reduce Energy Consumption
- Thermoelectric Modules That Achieve Higher Heat Flux Densities For Cooling Industrial Lasers
- Thermal Simulation Tool for Design Engineers Available
- Push for Better Industrial Enclosures Cooling
- Researchers May Have Solved the Problem of Thermal Resistance for ICs
- New Type of Graphene Could Increase Processor Clock Speeds
- SAE 2016 Thermal Management Systems Symposium
- Tempmeko 2016
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 55,401 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 38,250 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 35,465 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,879 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 29,513 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,720 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 28,126 views