IEC/TS 62332-1:2011(E) is applicable to EIS containing solid and liquid components where the thermal stress is the dominant ageing factor, without restriction to voltage class. This part specifies a dual-temperature test procedure for the thermal…read more
October 25th, 2011
Posted in Standards | Comments Off on Electrical Insulation Systems Standard
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "Thermal Management Challenges, Requirements and Solutions for the Electronics Industry," presented by Honeywell. A comparison of solutions available to the marketplace & much more will be discussed.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,586 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,851 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,842 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,985 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,718 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,794 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,076 views