Rehm Thermal Systems has appointed Michael Hanke as its new head of worldwide sales. Hanke brings to RTS over 20 years of experience in the electronics and semiconductor production sector. Hanke successfully completed his studies…read more
May 22nd, 2012
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Liquid Dispensed Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) – Free Roundtable
- Graphene Grown From Tea Tree Extract
- Atom Cooling Technique Discovered
- Solid-state CPU Cooler Offers Advanced Cooling
- New Adhesives Ideal for Bonding and Encapsulating Semiconductors
- TIM with EMI Absorption Capabilities Announced
- ITherm 2016 – Call for Papers!
- DesignCon 2016
Effective thermal management is key to ensuring consistent long-term performance and reliability in electronic devices. Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "PCB Design Strategies in Handheld Devices," presented by Mentor Graphics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 40,486 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 30,822 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 27,806 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 22,936 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 21,667 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 20,777 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,045 views