Are you a seasoned thermal management veteran looking to share some tricks-of-the-trade? Do you stay up-to-date on the latest and future developments in electronics cooling? Perhaps you’re looking to add to your resume or CV?
There may be an opportunity for you at Electronics Cooling!
Join our Editorial Staff
We’re expanding – and currently seeking a skilled editor to join our team. This is a high-profile, paid position and is ideal for thermal consultants or other cooling experts that can dedicate up to 20 hours per week (working remotely) in ensuring Electronics Cooling remains at the forefront of the industry.
- Sourcing content creators to contribute to the printed and digital Electronics Cooling publications and website
- Writing blog posts and articles on the latest trends and advancements in thermal management
- Networking online, at tradeshows and at other industry events
- Compiling and adhering to an editorial calendar
- Hosting the industry-leading Thermal Live online event
Does this sound interesting to you?
A resume is required for consideration.
Write for Electronics Cooling
As a thought leader in the thermal management sector, the industry could surely benefit from your knowledge and perspective. Help provide foundational education and discuss the latest cooling trends as an Electronics Cooling contributing author.
Possible topics may include the use of cooling in:
- Data Centers
- Electric Hybrid Vehicles
- Power Applications
- Liquid Cooling
- Thermal Imaging
Have an idea that isn’t listed in the topics above? We’re interested in hearing it!
An abstract and writing sample is appreciated.
- Pride – Seeing your name in the byline is exciting. We all desire to be creative, and this is proof-positive!
- Contribution – Shared knowledge benefits the entire engineering community – which in-turn benefits innovation.
- Career Enhancement – A portfolio of written work is tangible evidence of knowledge and understanding. Building your portfolio can help you advance in your current position or make you more marketable elsewhere.
If you think this might be for you, let us know! We look forward to hearing from you!