Laird Technologies, Inc. recently launched an enhanced version of its online thermoelectric module (TEM) simulation software tool: AZTEC™. AZTEC selects the optimal TEM(s) for trial from a given set of input variables based on application attributes that the user specifies. The program also contains an analysis worksheet, which simulates how the TEM(s) will function under a specific set of operating conditions. The interface offers users several options when selecting TEM parameters. The TEM Selection Tool uses input variables, such as heat load, ambient and control temperatures, input voltage requirement, and thermal resistance of hot side heat exchanger to recommend an ideal TEM(s) needed to reach an application’s operating condition.
Enhanced Version of Thermoelectric Module Simulation Software
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods by Operating and Capital Expense
- Data Center Energy Savings: Total Liquid Cooling versus Indirect Liquid Cooling
- An All-Silicon Field Programmable Thermal Emulator for Integrated Circuits
- The Holy Books of Heat Transfer: Facts or Fairy Tales?
- The Joy of Engineering
- Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials: A Study of Performance and Degradation under Thermal Duress
- New Gap Filler Improves Heat Management in Automotive Electronics
- A Simple Method to Understand Trade-Offs in Data Center Cooling
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 35,451 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,728 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 24,991 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,827 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,370 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 19,296 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,853 views