Laird Technologies, Inc. recently launched an enhanced version of its online thermoelectric module (TEM) simulation software tool: AZTEC™. AZTEC selects the optimal TEM(s) for trial from a given set of input variables based on application attributes that the user specifies. The program also contains an analysis worksheet, which simulates how the TEM(s) will function under a specific set of operating conditions. The interface offers users several options when selecting TEM parameters. The TEM Selection Tool uses input variables, such as heat load, ambient and control temperatures, input voltage requirement, and thermal resistance of hot side heat exchanger to recommend an ideal TEM(s) needed to reach an application’s operating condition.
Enhanced Version of Thermoelectric Module Simulation Software
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New USB Type-C Connectors and Cable Assemblies
- Industry’s First Portable Measurement Equipment to Improve Thermal Efficiency
- Software Update Leads to Device Failure by Overheating
- Graphene Nanoflakes Better Dissipates Electronics’ Heat
- BIG Thermal Test for the JWST Test Model
- Potential Electronics Cooling Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Innovations Win Award and Industry Recognition
- New “Form-In-Place” Product with Process Demonstration Video
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 54,204 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 37,567 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 34,832 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,062 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 28,804 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,000 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 27,390 views