Laird Technologies, Inc. recently launched an enhanced version of its online thermoelectric module (TEM) simulation software tool: AZTEC™. AZTEC selects the optimal TEM(s) for trial from a given set of input variables based on application attributes that the user specifies. The program also contains an analysis worksheet, which simulates how the TEM(s) will function under a specific set of operating conditions. The interface offers users several options when selecting TEM parameters. The TEM Selection Tool uses input variables, such as heat load, ambient and control temperatures, input voltage requirement, and thermal resistance of hot side heat exchanger to recommend an ideal TEM(s) needed to reach an application’s operating condition.
Enhanced Version of Thermoelectric Module Simulation Software
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Laser-Melted Graphite Leads to Linear Chains of Carbon Atoms
- New Type of Electric Glue Developed
- New Technique in Photonic ICs and Optical Computing
- 2D Hybrid Perovskites Grown
- Phosphorene Has Unique Qualities
- New Graphene Based Filament Introduced
- Scientists Discover Coulomb Interactions Key to Heat Dissipation
- New Material Boosts Efficiency of Solar Cells and Improves Cooling
Thermal Live 2015 - FREE webinars, roundtables & resources. A 3-day online event for electronics and mechanical engineers - learn the latest in thermal management techniques and topics.
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 42,776 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 31,955 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 28,995 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 24,278 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 22,809 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 21,344 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 20,665 views