Laird Technologies, Inc. recently launched an enhanced version of its online thermoelectric module (TEM) simulation software tool: AZTEC™. AZTEC selects the optimal TEM(s) for trial from a given set of input variables based on application attributes that the user specifies. The program also contains an analysis worksheet, which simulates how the TEM(s) will function under a specific set of operating conditions. The interface offers users several options when selecting TEM parameters. The TEM Selection Tool uses input variables, such as heat load, ambient and control temperatures, input voltage requirement, and thermal resistance of hot side heat exchanger to recommend an ideal TEM(s) needed to reach an application’s operating condition.
Enhanced Version of Thermoelectric Module Simulation Software
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Routes to Compliance
- Requirements for International Approval Product Safety: Thermal Measurements
- Electronics Cooling of Humans!
- Pluggable Optics Modules – Thermal Specifications: Part 2
- First Thermoelectric Air Conditioner with Universal Input
- Thermoelectric Assembly Cooling for Temperature Control in CO2 Incubators
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers Highlighted at Upcoming Expo
- Two Part Silicone That Meets NASA Low Outgassing Specifications
Electronics Cooling September 2016 issue is now online
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 63,789 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 41,584 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 39,768 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 39,530 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 33,697 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 33,531 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 33,421 views