Laird Technologies, Inc. recently launched an enhanced version of its online thermoelectric module (TEM) simulation software tool: AZTEC™. AZTEC selects the optimal TEM(s) for trial from a given set of input variables based on application attributes that the user specifies. The program also contains an analysis worksheet, which simulates how the TEM(s) will function under a specific set of operating conditions. The interface offers users several options when selecting TEM parameters. The TEM Selection Tool uses input variables, such as heat load, ambient and control temperatures, input voltage requirement, and thermal resistance of hot side heat exchanger to recommend an ideal TEM(s) needed to reach an application’s operating condition.
Enhanced Version of Thermoelectric Module Simulation Software
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- THERMAL LIVE 2015
- Thermal Test Chip Assists in TIM Testing
- Add-on to Existing Product Enhances Thermal Simulation
- Company Introduces Low Outgassing Epoxy
- Scientists Produce Beneficial Materials for Optoelectronics
- Researchers Discover how Atoms are Affected by Graphene Sheets
- Cheaper LED Bulbs Developed
- Graphene Coatings Increase Thermal Conductivity of Plastics
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 28,398 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 25,205 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 20,878 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 17,584 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,253 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,247 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,939 views