Laird Technologies, Inc. recently launched an enhanced version of its online thermoelectric module (TEM) simulation software tool: AZTEC™. AZTEC selects the optimal TEM(s) for trial from a given set of input variables based on application attributes that the user specifies. The program also contains an analysis worksheet, which simulates how the TEM(s) will function under a specific set of operating conditions. The interface offers users several options when selecting TEM parameters. The TEM Selection Tool uses input variables, such as heat load, ambient and control temperatures, input voltage requirement, and thermal resistance of hot side heat exchanger to recommend an ideal TEM(s) needed to reach an application’s operating condition.
Enhanced Version of Thermoelectric Module Simulation Software
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Cold Forged Heat Sinks Boost Thermal Management of LEDs
- Electronics Cooling September 2014 Issue Now Online
- Laser Cooling Yields More Sensitive Microscopes
- One-Component TIMs Suit Aerospace, Automotive and Semiconductor Industries
- Highly Conformable TIM Line Expanded with 1.0 mm Sheet
- Cooling Enhancement Boosts Operation of Laser Power Amplifier
- New Theory Suggests Magnets May Initiate ‘Wireless’ Cooling
- Silica Additive Helps Solar Cells Cool Themselves
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 25,932 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,505 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,089 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,731 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,571 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 14,973 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 14,919 views
- No public Twitter messages.