FloTHERM® IC is a new Web-based tool from Mentor Graphics that incorporates a high level of automation for key tasks related to semiconductor thermal characterization and design. Developed with the needs of design engineers and thermal specialists alike, FloTHERM IC offers the ease-of-use of Smartpart technology combined with the power of FloTHERM to greatly boost productivity of thermal analysis in the semiconductor industry – immediately and on the user’s desktop. An intuitive wizard-driven user interface, interoperability with package-level EDA tools, and enterprise-level data scalability and portability are other key features of FloTHERM IC.
IC Package Thermal Characterization Made Easy
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Laser-Melted Graphite Leads to Linear Chains of Carbon Atoms
- New Type of Electric Glue Developed
- New Technique in Photonic ICs and Optical Computing
- 2D Hybrid Perovskites Grown
- Phosphorene Has Unique Qualities
- New Graphene Based Filament Introduced
- Scientists Discover Coulomb Interactions Key to Heat Dissipation
- New Material Boosts Efficiency of Solar Cells and Improves Cooling
Join us at Thermal Live 2015 for the free webinar, "IMAGINE: Drawing Out Heat, Leaving in Performance and Reliability," presented by Dow Corning. Discover how advanced thermal management solutions make game-changing differences in a diverse range of industries, & more!
Learn More & Register »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 42,582 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 31,784 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 28,895 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 24,144 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 22,679 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 21,289 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 20,559 views