FloTHERM® IC is a new Web-based tool from Mentor Graphics that incorporates a high level of automation for key tasks related to semiconductor thermal characterization and design. Developed with the needs of design engineers and thermal specialists alike, FloTHERM IC offers the ease-of-use of Smartpart technology combined with the power of FloTHERM to greatly boost productivity of thermal analysis in the semiconductor industry – immediately and on the user’s desktop. An intuitive wizard-driven user interface, interoperability with package-level EDA tools, and enterprise-level data scalability and portability are other key features of FloTHERM IC.
IC Package Thermal Characterization Made Easy
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 36th IEEE Compound Semiconductor IC (CSICS) Symposium
- European Microwave Conference
- Therminic 2014, 20th International Workshop on Thermal Investigations of IC’S and Systems
- Xilinx Patent for Critical Tj Prediction
- Two New Grades of Compound to Reduce Cost and Maintain High Performance
- Partnership Leads to Success in Development of New Converter
- Organic Thin-Film Transistors Now Formed through Room-Temperature Printing
- Graphene Proves Able to Avoid Corrosion
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 26,441 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,860 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,519 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,945 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,754 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 15,240 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 15,224 views