FloTHERM® IC is a new Web-based tool from Mentor Graphics that incorporates a high level of automation for key tasks related to semiconductor thermal characterization and design. Developed with the needs of design engineers and thermal specialists alike, FloTHERM IC offers the ease-of-use of Smartpart technology combined with the power of FloTHERM to greatly boost productivity of thermal analysis in the semiconductor industry – immediately and on the user’s desktop. An intuitive wizard-driven user interface, interoperability with package-level EDA tools, and enterprise-level data scalability and portability are other key features of FloTHERM IC.
IC Package Thermal Characterization Made Easy
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- TTI Analyzers Offer Low-Cost Solution for Non-Invasive Thermal Design Verification
- Magnetic Refrigeration Could Replace Compressor Systems
- Researchers Eye Passive Cooling System for Microelectronics
- SEMI-THERM Selects 2014 THERMI Award Recipient
- Expanded Product Catalog Features New Thermal Interface Materials
- Thermal Pad Offers Advantages of Thermal Grease Without Mess
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Based Thermal Solution for Electronic Applications
- Bitcoin 2-Phase Immersion Cooling and the Implications for High Performance Computing
Don’t miss out on
the March 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes articles on Bitcoin 2-Phase Immersion Cooling; Ultra-Thin Titanium Based Thermal Solution for Electronic Applications; Potential Pitfalls of Hybrid Electrical-Thermal Measurements for Thermal Characterization; and more.
View Issue »
- The Seebeck Coefficient 5 comment(s)
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 2 comment(s)
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 13 comment(s)
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 5 comment(s)
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 9 comment(s)
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 11 comment(s)
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 18 comment(s)
- Thermal Conductivity of Solders 2 comment(s)
- No public Twitter messages.