FloTHERM® IC is a new Web-based tool from Mentor Graphics that incorporates a high level of automation for key tasks related to semiconductor thermal characterization and design. Developed with the needs of design engineers and thermal specialists alike, FloTHERM IC offers the ease-of-use of Smartpart technology combined with the power of FloTHERM to greatly boost productivity of thermal analysis in the semiconductor industry – immediately and on the user’s desktop. An intuitive wizard-driven user interface, interoperability with package-level EDA tools, and enterprise-level data scalability and portability are other key features of FloTHERM IC.
IC Package Thermal Characterization Made Easy
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Cold Forged Heat Sinks Boost Thermal Management of LEDs
- Electronics Cooling September 2014 Issue Now Online
- Laser Cooling Yields More Sensitive Microscopes
- One-Component TIMs Suit Aerospace, Automotive and Semiconductor Industries
- Highly Conformable TIM Line Expanded with 1.0 mm Sheet
- Cooling Enhancement Boosts Operation of Laser Power Amplifier
- New Theory Suggests Magnets May Initiate ‘Wireless’ Cooling
- Silica Additive Helps Solar Cells Cool Themselves
Don’t miss out on
the September 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on CVD Diamond – Integrating a Superior Thermal Material; An Inexpensive Multi-channel AC Heater Control System; Jet Impingement on Micro Pin Fins; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 25,958 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 23,527 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 19,118 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 16,743 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 16,587 views
- Notes on Using Thermocouples 14,990 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 14,936 views