FloTHERM® IC is a new Web-based tool from Mentor Graphics that incorporates a high level of automation for key tasks related to semiconductor thermal characterization and design. Developed with the needs of design engineers and thermal specialists alike, FloTHERM IC offers the ease-of-use of Smartpart technology combined with the power of FloTHERM to greatly boost productivity of thermal analysis in the semiconductor industry – immediately and on the user’s desktop. An intuitive wizard-driven user interface, interoperability with package-level EDA tools, and enterprise-level data scalability and portability are other key features of FloTHERM IC.
IC Package Thermal Characterization Made Easy
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- 165-Year-Old Principle Applied to New Applications – New Measurement Method Discovered
- New Technology Improves Heat Dissipation Performance
- Doctoral Candidate’s Research Could Improve Efficiency of Data Centers
- Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods by Operating and Capital Expense – Extended Article
- Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods by Operating and Capital Expense
- Data Center Energy Savings: Total Liquid Cooling versus Indirect Liquid Cooling
- An All-Silicon Field Programmable Thermal Emulator for Integrated Circuits
- The Holy Books of Heat Transfer: Facts or Fairy Tales?
Don’t miss out on
the June 2015 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Data Center Energy Savings; Comparison of HPC/Telecom Data Center Cooling Methods; Application of Low Melt Alloys as Compliant Thermal Interface Materials; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 35,744 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 28,893 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 25,160 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 19,978 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 19,463 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 19,393 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 18,918 views