FloTHERM® IC is a new Web-based tool from Mentor Graphics that incorporates a high level of automation for key tasks related to semiconductor thermal characterization and design. Developed with the needs of design engineers and thermal specialists alike, FloTHERM IC offers the ease-of-use of Smartpart technology combined with the power of FloTHERM to greatly boost productivity of thermal analysis in the semiconductor industry – immediately and on the user’s desktop. An intuitive wizard-driven user interface, interoperability with package-level EDA tools, and enterprise-level data scalability and portability are other key features of FloTHERM IC.
IC Package Thermal Characterization Made Easy
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Thermal Facts and Fairy Tales – Electronics Cooling Communication for dumMEs and dumEEs
- Tech Brief – Low Electrical Conductivity Liquid Coolants for Electronics Cooling
- Enhanced Pool Boiling using Separate Liquid-Vapor Pathways for Cooling High Heat Flux Electronics Devices
- Calculation Corner: Estimating Parallel Plate-fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance
- Saving Energy with Every Byte: An Concerted Effort for Efficient Thermal Management of Data Centers
- Energy Efficient, Waterborne Data Center
- New Cost-effective Method for Producing Graphene
- New Platform for Nanoscale Thermal Measurements
Toyota (TRINA) invites proposals for Advanced Thermal Management Research collaboration in bonding and heat spreading technologies.
Deadline: December 13, 2015
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 46,440 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 33,707 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 30,821 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 26,468 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 24,528 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 22,747 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 22,222 views