FloTHERM® IC is a new Web-based tool from Mentor Graphics that incorporates a high level of automation for key tasks related to semiconductor thermal characterization and design. Developed with the needs of design engineers and thermal specialists alike, FloTHERM IC offers the ease-of-use of Smartpart technology combined with the power of FloTHERM to greatly boost productivity of thermal analysis in the semiconductor industry – immediately and on the user’s desktop. An intuitive wizard-driven user interface, interoperability with package-level EDA tools, and enterprise-level data scalability and portability are other key features of FloTHERM IC.
IC Package Thermal Characterization Made Easy
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Domestic Hot Water Heating, ‘Wat-er’ Waste of Energy. Part 4: ‘Wat-er’ Waste of Time
- High Temperature Brings Down Data Center in Australia
- Thermal Simulation to Improve LED Car Headlight Design
- Company Raises Funds to Pursue New Market Opportunities and Cooling Solutions
- Unnamed Product Acts as Both Heatsink and CPU Fan
- Debut of Comprehensive Power Cords and Cord Sets
- New Epoxy Offers Low Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
- Wide Operating Temperature Range Fan Introduced
Don’t miss out on
the December 2014 issue
of Electronics Cooling, which includes feature articles on Carbon-Based Thermal Interface Material; Leakage Power; Thermal Considerations in LED System Modeling; and more!
View Issue »
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 30,008 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 26,198 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 22,111 views
- The Thermal Conductivity of Moist Air 18,095 views
- Heat Pipes for Electronics Cooling Applications 17,670 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 16,999 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 16,646 views