Spire Corp. recently introduced its new high-end tower CPU cooler. Spire codenamed its newest thermal solution Gemini, the Zodiac sign for twins, due to the two towering dimpled fin heat-sinks. The increased number of heat-pipes combined with a higher number and density of dimpled fins and two high airflow fans provide extreme cooling performance. Six U-shaped 6mm heat-pipes are in contact through the solid copper base with the CPU, rapid heat transfer to the 52 aluminum dimpled fins providing a larger surface area for optimum heat dissipation.
Dual Tower Cooler with More Heat Pipes, Dimpled Fans
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- Underwater Data Center Test Proves Successful
- New High-Performance, Conforming TIM
- New Lithium-Ion Battery Prevents Itself from Overheating
- Electronics Cooling Tech Adapted for Organ Transport by Drones
- Keysight Test-Drive 2016 Seminar
- SEMI-THERM 2016
- Guarantee Reliability with Thermal Cycling Webinar
- ASD Days UK 2016
"Electronics Cooling” Seeks Technical Editor
As part of our continued growth, Electronics Cooling is searching for an additional Technical Editor to support the sourcing and production of content.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 49,332 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 35,310 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 32,547 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 28,691 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 26,259 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 24,964 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 24,359 views