Introduction Plastic components are designed so that the heat is dissipated by forced or natural convection. The use of plastic packages under conditions where neither cooling method is available introduces new challenges. High heat-dissipation plastic…read more
May 1st, 1998
Get our newsletter delivered to your email inbox.
- New Speed Controllers for Fans to Reduce Energy Consumption
- Thermoelectric Modules That Achieve Higher Heat Flux Densities For Cooling Industrial Lasers
- Thermal Simulation Tool for Design Engineers Available
- Push for Better Industrial Enclosures Cooling
- Researchers May Have Solved the Problem of Thermal Resistance for ICs
- New Type of Graphene Could Increase Processor Clock Speeds
- SAE 2016 Thermal Management Systems Symposium
- Tempmeko 2016
See the invisible. Maximize product performance.
Download the free video of the webinar to learn how CFD simulation can help you make informed design decisions quicker and explore more optimal designs.
- Home 122,349 views
- Simplified Formula for Estimating Natural Convection Heat Transfer Coefficient on a Flat Plate 55,441 views
- The Seebeck Coefficient 38,268 views
- Advances In High-Performance Cooling For Electronics 35,500 views
- How to Select a Heat Sink 32,900 views
- Estimating Parallel Plate-Fin Heat Sink Thermal Resistance 29,530 views
- The Temperature Ratings Of Electronic Parts 28,747 views
- The thermal conductivity of rubbers/elastomers 28,155 views