Electronics Cooling will host its next webinar, “Advanced Composite Thermal Management Materials and Applications” on June 26, 2013. Abstract Thermal management is a key problem for aerospace/defense, commercial and consumer electronic and photonic (e.g. laser…read more
Scientists at the University of California Los Angeles have developed a new technique for super-cooling molecules by combining two traditional atomic cooling technologies that may prove to be a breakthrough for quantum computing. According to…read more
Apple has released a new software update designed to combat the emerging problem that many consumers are facing with the cooling fans inside early 2013 Retina MacBook Pro laptops. According to a growing number of…read more
Ohmite Manufacturing, a provider of thermal solutions and resistors for high current, high voltage and high energy applications, has released the high-performance C40 heatsink system with modular cooling benefits. “Designed to provide engineers with a…read more
Latest Issue Subscribe Now »
- Data Center Liquid Cooling Process Wins Energy Efficiency Award
- Environmental Regulations and Cloud Computing to Affect Asia-Pacific Data Center Cooling Market
- Quiet CPU Coolers for Intel Xeon Workstations and Servers
- Two-Phase Flow Control of On-Chip Two-Phase Cooling Systems Developed for Blade Servers of Data Centers
- DuPont Increases Thermal Substrate Production to Accommodate Demand
- Dispensable Thermal Pads for Thermal Management in LED Lighting Applications
- Joint Venture for Development of “Next Generation” EV and LED Thermal Management Systems Announced
- Nanocrystal Arrays May Provide Energy Efficient, Low Cost Replacement for Single-Crystal Semiconductors
- “Transverse” Thermoelectric Effect May Lead to Better Cooling Devices
- Estimating Internal Air Cooling Temperature Reduction in a Closed Box Utilizing Thermoelectrically Enhanced Heat Rejection
- Temperature Controller for Thermoelectric Modules and Supplemental Resistive Heaters
- Programmable Digital Temperature Control for Electronic Enclosures
- Not Needing to Adjust Hot-Wire Anemometer Reading for Elevated Temperatures. Why Not?
- ‘Normalized Transient Thermal Response’ Curves – Can You be More Clear?
- I Thought Power Density (W/sq.mm) Went up at the rate of Moore’s Law? Are You Saying it Doesn’t?
- PMIC Helps Reduce Thermal Stress of Smartphone and Tablet Processors